Friday, March 20, 2009

Confusion...

I shy away from so many things now...
I don't know what will come next,
or what will set me off again.

I don't know much about anything,
And I don't understand why things are they way they are.
But, I can easily give advice like a sage a hundred years old.
I don't understand,

But I don't care.
None of it matters
or more likely I just stop bothering.
You calm me in a way that leaves me still a million different types of upset.

I lay in bed and think of you
You are so good to me
You amaze me
You are something I can't stop trying to comprehend.
I breath in and hold it

Then release.
My mind still jumbles and flies from corner to corner.
I think of you and see a glimpse of your face
I try to define it but it won't.
Inadvertently, I picture your puzzle piece that fits just right
I quickly move from that
That is not what I'm after.

I'm back to your face and it tries to give me definition.
I think of your pictures and its just not right
I want to see YOUR face,
not a replication

Then I think of your chin.
I can see your scruffy chin
I can almost picture nibbling it playfully
I chuckle to myself gleefully as I can understand the rest of your face
Remembering your chin to flow up and know the rest.

Your lips appear in my mind
A gasp almost escapes my lips
Your lips are so perfect
They resemble mine so much...
But they're yours all the way.

Yours begin a kiss on mine
and mine don't take a second to respond,
I know your every move.
I can feel your and my lips kissing
And my chest starts to ache as my eyes brim with wetness

I love you...

No comments: